Terms and Conditions
- Photo id is required upon check in
- You must be 18 and over to stay
- Non Hostel guests must not enter the premises without prior permission due to security, any non guests must register at reception and leave the premises by 10pm.
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave the premises, failure to do so will result in an issue of a trespass notice.
- Please be advised that we do not allow the use of personal blankets/sleeping bags, if you would like extra blankets please ask at reception and we will happily provide them .
- Anybody found taking Hostel belongings or belongings of others will be prosecuted.
- We have a 48hr Cancellation policy, prior to the Due Day which is calculated from 00.01hrs. Example – Bookings for 6 November must be cancelled before midnight on 3 November being two clear calendar days prior to arrival. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
- Cancellation on arrival or during your stay will incur 100% payment with no refund
- Please contact us for any more information.
Things to Note
Please let us know your arrival time upon booking. If arriving late at night or early morning, please contact us for instructions. Photo id required Over 18 only unless accompanied by a parent or guardian